Builds mental resilience, confidence and team member skills
Why sign up to this programme?
- Individuals and teams who engage with understanding their strengths and areas for development are more effective, cohesive and have the tools to become high performing teams.
- Individuals who have vocational qualifications and relevant experience are much more likely to secure and remain in employment.
- Individuals with the skills to manage and improve their resilience are more engaged and positive, perform up to 25% better, can handle stress more effectively and seek opportunities to achieve their potential.
Our participants journey
Our participants share the impact of our programmes:
BECOME THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE!
ILM Level 2 Award (City & Guilds) in Effective Team Member Skills.
- Understand your strengths & areas for development
- Understand team work & your role in a team.
- Develop effective communication skills in a team setting
- Know how to deal with conflict.
MTQ48 (Mental Toughness) psychometric measure and 1-1 mentoring.
- Build knowledge & awareness of your personal skills through the completion of MTQ48.
- Develop a personal action plan through self-reflection & 1-1 mentoring support.
- Leadership roles.
- Next step training.
- Next step career.
- A reflective & professional portfolio.
Interested in getting involved?
For general enquiries contact Rhiannon at: firstname.lastname@example.org Office mobile: 07384815270
Download a registration form and leaflet here: