Builds mental resilience, confidence and team leadership skills
Why sign up to this programme?
- Individuals who have vocational qualifications and relevant experience are much more likely to secure team leadership roles and progress in their career.
- Resilient, self-aware individuals have much greater choice, opportunities and control in the decisions they make.
- Individuals with coaching, leadership and mentoring skills are able to bring out the best in themselves and others.
Our participants journey
Our participants share the impact of our programmes:
100% of participants recommend the programme
ILM Level 2 in Leadership & Team Skills
- Understand your role as a team leader and seek feedback on your performance as a team leader.
- Know how to use effective personal time management and how to deal with stress.
- Understand the importance of effective communication, methods of communication and the importance of maintaining accurate records of communication.
MTQ48 (Mental Toughness) psychometric measure and 1-1 mentoring
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self – reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
Next step career