Gain coaching, mentoring and leadership skills
Why sign up to this programme?
- Individuals who have vocational qualifications and relevant experience are much more likely to progress in their career.
- Resilient, self-aware individuals have much greater choice, opportunities and control in the decisions they make.
- Individuals with coaching, leadership and mentoring skills are able to bring out the best in themselves and others.
Course participants share the impact of our programmes:
100% of participants recommend the programme
ILM Level 3 in Management of Volunteers
- Encourage the development of volunteers, staff and peers.
- Know how to provide appropriate and effective support to volunteers, staff and peers.
- Evaluate others activities and achievements.
- Be able to provide constructive feedback, develop effective communication skills and become a highly skilled mentor.
MTQ48 (Mental Toughness) psychometric measure and 1-1 mentoring.
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self – reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
Next step career
Interested in getting involved?
Download a registration form and leaflet here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org