ILM Accredited Level 2 Online Empowerment Course
Free 15 minute phone consultation, call us on 07384815270 to arrange!
The level 2 online Empowerment course is aimed at everyone who wants to gain the confidence and skills to achieve their potential. Our professional and friendly tutors enable everyone, regardless of current employment or education circumstances to gain this qualification.
Builds mental resilience, confidence and team member skills
Why sign up to this programme?
- Individuals and teams who engage with understanding their strengths and areas for development are more effective, cohesive and have the tools to become high performing teams.
- Individuals who have vocational qualifications and relevant experience are much more likely to secure and remain in employment.
- Individuals with the skills to manage and improve their resilience are more engaged and positive, perform up to 25% better, can handle stress more effectively and seek opportunities to achieve their potential.
BECOME THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE!
ILM Level 2 Award (City & Guilds) in Effective Team Member Skills.
- Understand your strengths & areas for development
- Understand team work & your role in a team.
- Develop effective communication skills in a team setting
- Know how to deal with conflict.
MTQ48 (Mental Toughness) psychometric measure and 1-1 mentoring.
- Build knowledge & awareness of your personal skills through the completion of MTQ48.
- Develop a personal action plan through self-reflection & 1-1 mentoring support.
- Leadership roles.
- Next step training.
- Next step career.
- A reflective & professional portfolio.
Interested in getting involved?
For general enquiries contact Rhiannon at: email@example.com Office mobile: 07384815270
Download a registration form and leaflet here:
Added benefits with our course:
Free ILM learners membership
Enhance your leadership skills further by taking advantage of your free 12 month ILM learners membership when you do one of our course! (Normal price £150)
- Identify your knowledge gaps with MyLeadership – ILM’s award-winning e-learning tool
- Recognition of your talent with prestigious letters after your name
- Develop your skills with 1000’s of learning resources
- Network with like minded people – a community of over 30,000 leaders
- Exclusive, weekly webinars and events
AQR developing mental toughness
Every learner completes a psychometric questionnaire that measures ‘mental toughness’. This is an essential element of the course in creating personal action plans and developing positive self reflection.
Published research show that a high level of mental toughness can;
- Explain up to 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Lead to a more engaged, more positive, more “can do” attitude
- Improve wellbeing– more contentment, better stress management, less prone to bullying
- Increase aspirations – more ambitious, prepared to manage more risk