Build your mental toughness
Free 15 minute phone consultation, call us on 07384815270 to arrange!
Our mental resilience and overall health is being tested more than ever. Many people are finding the changes to daily life increasingly challenging, as we struggle to cope with new routines and systems.
This is why we have put together our unique online mentoring programme, to help you adapt and move forward with a new sense of empowerment and mental toughness!
Your online mentoring sessions include
- Completion of two MTQ (AQR International) Psychometric measures.
- 1-1 sessions with one of our mental toughness practitioners
- Step by step developmental plans and reports for your continuing professional development and porfolio
- Signposting and support to other relevant organisations.
- Three sessions for £200 (Discounted at 35%)
This package has been specifically designed to enable you to better understand and improve your mental resilience, allowing you to reflect and plan positively towards your continuing professional and personal development.
We donate £5 to our local food bank for every session booked! This will help to support some of the most vulnerable people in society during these unprecedented times.
Understanding your mental resilience and why it’s important.
What is mental resilience?
Mental resilience, also known as mental toughness, is expanding beyond surviving difficult experiences. It is using these challenges in a positive way to learn, develop and persevere while staying mentally healthy.
- Mentally resilient, self-aware individuals have much greater choice, opportunities and control in the decisions they make.
- Individuals with the skills to manage and improve their resilience are more engaged and positive, perform up to 25% better and can handle stress more effectively.
- Mentally tough individuals seek opportunities to achieve their potential and build on their continuing professional development and personal success.
What will you gain?
- Personal development report through completion of psychometric measure.
- Better understanding of your own mental resilience and how this could impact on your career and personal goals.
- Identify positive actions you can implement to build and maintain your mental toughness.
- Build on your continuing professional and personal development.