Build and apply your knowledge of key leadership skills to become a highly effective entrepreneur.
Through 3 x 75 minute highly interactive virtual workshops you will build leadership skills, self-awareness and mental toughness:
Workshop one: (9:30am – 10:45am)
- Understand what is meant by enterprise
- Understand the benefits and risks to you
- Understand the skills and qualities needed for running an enterprise
Workshop two: (9.30am – 10.45am)
- Understand the culture of organisations and your role in creating the right culture for your enterprise to be successful.
- Understand the importance of looking after yourself – balancing your time and energy between running an enterprise and personal life.
Workshop three: (9.30am – 10.45am)
- Understand the potential stress pressures and how to manage these.
- Be able to effectively manage your time and work SMART to achieve the best results for your enterprise.
Book a place on the next virtual workshop:
Next dates TBA. Contact us directly to discuss additional delivery dates to suit you and your team.
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
If you are an organisation or would like to be invoiced Click here to register