Workshop one: (9:30am – 11:00 am)
- Understand what is meant by enterprise
- Understand the benefits and risks to you
- Understand the skills and qualities needed for running an enterprise
Workshop two: (9.30am – 11:00 am)
- Understand the culture of organisations and your role in creating the right culture for your enterprise to be successful.
- Understand the importance of looking after yourself – balancing your time and energy between running an enterprise and personal life.
Workshop three: (9.30am – 11:00 am)
- Understand the potential stress pressures and how to manage these.
- Be able to effectively manage your time and work SMART to achieve the best results for your enterprise.
If you are an organisation contact us directly to organise dates that work for you and your team.
If you are an individual click below to fill out a registration form:
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.