Workshop one: (9:30am – 11:00 am)
- Understand what is meant by enterprise
- Understand the benefits and risks to you
- Understand the skills and qualities needed for running an enterprise
Workshop two: (9.30 am – 11:00 am)
- Understand the culture of organisations and your role in creating the right culture for your enterprise to be successful.
- Understand the importance of looking after yourself – balancing your time and energy between running an enterprise and personal life.
Workshop three: (9.30 am – 11:00 am)
- Understand the potential stress pressures and how to manage these.
- Be able to effectively manage your time and work SMART to achieve the best results for your enterprise.
Next course dates:
- Day 1: 2nd November
- Day 2: 16th November
- Day 3: 30th November
If you are an organisation contact us directly or fill out a registration form below to organise dates that work for you and your team.
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.