Key learning outcomes
- Understand leadership styles and qualities
- Know how to manage stress in the workplace
- Understand how to support your team members and minimise stress in others
- Know how to plan work in the workplace and how to allocate to team members
- Understand how to improve performance of a team in delivering to plan
Course delivered online over 4 half days (over 8-week period)
MTQ+ (Mental Toughness) and ILM72 (Integrated Leadership Measure) psychometric tools and 1-1 mentoring
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self–reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
Next course dates:
- Day 1: Thursday 7th October
- Day 2: Monday 18th October
- Day 3: Thursday 4th November
- Day 4: Thursday 2nd December
If you are an organisation contact us directly or fill out a registration form below to organise dates that work for you and your team.
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.