Key learning outcomes
- Understand leadership styles and qualities
- Know how to manage stress in the workplace
- Understand how to support your team members and minimise stress in others
- Know how to plan work in the workplace and how to allocate to team members
- Understand how to improve performance of a team in delivering to plan
Course delivered online over 4 half days (over 8-week period)
MTQ+ (Mental Toughness) and ILM72 (Integrated Leadership Measure) psychometric tools and 1-1 mentoring
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self–reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
For future dates and how to register please visit our Course Calendar
If you are an organisation contact us directly to organise dates that work for you and your team.
Lucy Webber –
This course was well structured, with a good balance of participates which allowed ample interaction.
The tutor, Dawn Roberts is fab, and very supportive.
I’m really excited to see where this new qualification takes me.
Kelly Huxley-Roberts –
Great trainers, and interesting content with some useful exercises to develop my awareness of my own leadership and management. If you are looking for a qualification to support your professional development, I recommend this short and useful course with Empower.