Key Learning Outcomes:
- Encourage the development of volunteers, staff and peers.
- Know how to provide appropriate and effective support to volunteers, staff and peers.
- Evaluate others activities and achievements.
- Be able to provide constructive feedback, develop effective communication skills and become a highly skilled mentor.
MTQ+ (Mental Toughness) and ILM72 (Integrated Leadership Measure) psychometric measures and 1-1 coaching & Mentoring.
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self – reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
Next course dates:
Day 1: Wednesday 19th January
Day 2: Wednesday 2nd February
Day 3: Wednesday 16th February
If you are an organisation contact us directly or fill out the registration form below to organise dates that work for you and your team.
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.