Key Learning Outcomes:
- Encourage the development of volunteers, staff and peers.
- Know how to provide appropriate and effective support to volunteers, staff and peers.
- Evaluate other’s activities and achievements.
- Be able to provide constructive feedback, develop effective communication skills and become a highly skilled mentor.
MTQ+ (Mental Toughness) and ILM72 (Integrated Leadership Measure) psychometric measures and 1-1 coaching & Mentoring.
- Build knowledge & awareness of your leadership & mentoring skills through the completion of MTQ48 and ILM72 assessments.
- Develop a personal action plan through self – reflection and 1-1 mentoring support.
For future dates and how to register please visit our Course Calendar
If you are an organisation contact us directly to organise dates that work for you and your team.
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.