The programme commences with a two-hour, online workshop which will cover the following:
- Defining happiness and its link to well-being
- Understanding well-being and what this means to you
- How important well-being is to you.
- Self-awareness and controlling the controllable
- Specific personal actions that you can implement immediately.
- Learn from other’s experiences by hearing their views and engaging in interactive discussions.
The learnings from the workshops are further embedded with up 3 confidential 1:1 coaching sessions with one of our friendly and supportive qualified coaches
Completion of a Mental Toughness Questionnaire (MTQ), the results of which will form the basis of a personal action plan to help you establish areas for development, and help you unpick challenges and find a positive way forward
Signposting and support to other relevant organisations
For future dates and how to register please visit our Course Calendar