Why sign up to this 60 minute webinar?
- Defining happiness and its link to well-being
- Understanding well-being and what this means to you
- How important is well-being to you.
- Self-awareness and controlling the controllable
- Specific personal actions that you can implement immediately.
- Learn from others experiences by hearing their views and engaging in interactive discussions.
Individuals and teams who value and actively engage in improving their well-being, understanding their strengths and areas for development are more effective, cohesive and have the tools to become high performing teams.
Individuals with the skills to manage and improve their resilience and mental toughness are more engaged and positive, perform up to 25% better, can handle stress more effectively and seek opportunities to achieve their potential.
Book a place on the next webinar:
Monday 18th January 12:30-1:30
Or for more information contact us at:
Phone: +44 7923 103 056
Note: Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit/debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
If you are an organisation or would like to be invoiced click here to register