- Leadership training? We can’t afford it!
Unfortunately, we have to accept that 2023 may not be an easy year for […]
- Well-being: What is it, and what does it mean to YOU?
Since March 2020, when the words “pandemic”, “lockdown”, “lateral flow test”, “WFH” (this is […]
- How to develop a continuous learning culture in the workplace:
By Rhiannon In last month’s blog post we explored the personal benefits of continuous […]
- How to invest in the wellbeing of employees and why it’s vital.
According to recent research (performed by multinational professional services network Deloitte) the financial impact to UK […]
- Embrace continuous learning and enjoy all the benefits!
By Jo and Rhiannon What is continuous learning: The life-long development and expansion of our […]
- Can anyone learn mental resilience or toughness? (Part 2)
Well the short answer is.. Yes! Absolutely! Here are a few tips to help […]
- Taking a break and the Four Dimensions of Renewal
By Jo Clay All too often we hear people say they are too busy. […]
- Can anyone learn mental resilience or toughness? (Part 1)
1. Endurance and perseverance. I bet you think you don’t have that much… Childbirth, writing […]
- Four things you can do today to achieve a truly motivated team
Motivation can be broken down into three components that when combined, help us achieve […]
- Why is an empowered team important to your organisation?
Good question! The word ’empowerment’ in relation to a working team might fill a […]
- Reflection in a team. Is it really all that important?
13th September 2021 In our blog post do’s and don’ts of giving critical feedback, we looked […]
- What is a social business and why ?
10 September 2019 After a break in August from course delivery and taking some […]
- Critical feedback- Are you doing it right?
25 July 2019 By completing an ILM accredited qualification with Empower- Be The Change […]
- Whats the secret to Empower – Be The Change success?
6 June 2019 In the week that Empower – Be The Change is celebrating […]